Based on the needs of the wind power sector in terms of qualifications and learning for proper operation and operation of wind farms, the project: “Trivial SKILLWIND“ aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To standardize at European level the necessary skills to adequately qualify wind industry professionals, specially the capabilities of workers responsible for the operation and exploitation of wind farms.
- To promote the development of innovative training in the wind power sector through the design and programming of a Serious Game for the industry. This training will be specifically aimed to solve the most critical aspects of the activities of Maintenance and Health and Safety needed to create a safe working environment.
- To promote the professional development of workers and the competitiveness of the industry.
The targets groups addressed by the Project are the following:
- Local: workers, trainers, companies of the sector. Public and private Centers of training and public organisms of the sector, of education and qualification it sets of local character.
- -Native: workers, trainers, companies of the sector. Public and private Centers of training and public organisms of the sector, of education and qualification it sets of National character.
- European: workers, trainers and day pupils, companies of the sector. Public and private Centers of training and public organisms of the sector, of education and qualification it sets of European character. Professional Associations of other interested countries.
IO1: COMPETENCES OF THE WIND ENERGY SECTOR:
This output identifies the adjustments to be made in the current operative skills and the transverse skills to be included for a suitable qualification of the workers of the sector to the current professional European demands.
IO2: Skillwind training program
The aim of this output is to provide the sector with a Program of normalized Formation Normalized to European level in order to qualify the workers in the acquisition of the identified professional skills in need to be developed.
IO3: The Serious Game:Trivial Skillwind
Development of an innovative training tool in the wind energy sector that would be of use for a wide range of users including the most relevant topics of this Training Program.
Intelectual Output 1
In order to evaluate the transverse skills needed to qualify the wind energy sector stall and normalize the training at European level it is necessary to analyze the skills that this sector work market is demanding in the different countries that form part of this consortium.